Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 2

 Happy Tuesday! We are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live on Thursday, the bundle price will go up. 

I had these larger gable boxes in my stash that hold 2 cupcakes so I thought they would be perfect with the Santa cupcake from the new Sweet Christmas Wishes Stamp Set. I tried to do white embossing on the gable boxes with the Candy Cane Stencil, and......it was almost a fail, LOL! I used anti-static powder on the outside of the box, but the embossing powder still wanted to stick to the entire glossy outside. I painstakingly used a small paintbrush to remove a lot of the random white powder around the candy canes. Lesson learned though, LOL!

 

After embossing the candy cane pattern on the box, I decided to add a small circle card. I cut a Scallop Circle along the folded edge of white cardstock to create a little circle card. Next I cut another scallop circle from red cardstock and glued it on top of the white card base. I used the Sweet Christmas Wishes Outline Dies to cut out the Santa Cupcake and adhered him to the card front with foam tape. 


On the inside of the card I stamped two sentiments from the Sweet Christmas Wishes Stamp Set. I also added little velcro dots to keep the card closed.


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $162.99

October 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 -  Freebie Die 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $173.99

*******************************************
Today we are revealing  1 New Stamp Set, 1 New Outline Die, and 1 New Stencil

Sweet Christmas Wishes Stamp Set $15.99
 
Sweet Christmas Wishes Outline Dies $16.99
 
Candy Cane Stencil $5.99

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Awww, that's adorable. xx

Linda said...

Oh, this is the sweetest gable box, I love the stenciling and the tag with its sentiment, Calories don't count...Merry Christmas cupcake. Lol

Beatrice said...

Adorable treat box with stenciled candy canes! 💗