Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Jaded Blossom September 2022 Halloween Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 3

 Happy Wednesday Friends! Today we are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom September 2022 Halloween Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live on Thursday, the package price will go up. 

Today, I used the new Halloween Candies *Grid Style* Stamps to create my own background paper. I've done this technique before and love how these small stamps can be used in many different ways. I also tried using some Nuvo Masking Liquid so I could rub Distress Oxide Ink over the stamped images. It's not my favorite so if you have a different brand of masking liquid you love please let me know! 

 
I used the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 to create the red scallop border underneath the patterned paper. The candy apple and sentiment are part of the FREEBIE Stamp called Poison Apples with Outline Die. This set is FREE on all $60 orders placed from Thursday to Sunday (must also order at least 1 new release item).

 *********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99

Halloween 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1- 2 Part Stencil
1 - 3x4 Stamp with Outline Die Freebie Set 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $125.99

------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing  1 new stamp and our freebie offer! 

Halloween Candies $15.99

Poison Apples Freebie Alert
**please see photo below for details on how to get the freebie**

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

What I would give to have a candy apple!
Like the background pattern paper design!

Linda said...

Oh, I just love your card!!! and your coloring, this is somewhat different and I really think it is sooo cute! TFS