Monday, September 5, 2022

Jaded Blossom September 2022 Halloween Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1

 Happy Monday Friends! Today we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom September 2022 Halloween Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live on Thursday, the package price will go up. 

You know that I love me some gnomes so of course having additional add-ons just makes me giddy! This Halloween Add-On is really AWESOME!! I used the Crate Die to create this Candy Corn Party Favor. 

 
One of the things I love doing with these gnome add-ons is coloring in a little face. I just move the hat up so I'm able to add some eyes, and I use the hands die to create ears. This scene was so much fun to put together!



*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99

Halloween 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1- 2 Part Stencil
1 - 3x4 Stamp with Outline Die Freebie Set 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $125.99

---------------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing  1 New Die, 1 New Stamp, and 1 New Outline Die

Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons $33.99

Gnomie Want Candy $15.99

Gnomie Want Candy Outline Dies $16.99

3 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Rosemary, awesome job

Beatrice said...

What great selection of Halloween add dies
to decorate your card!

Linda said...

Oh, I love how you made the face on your caddy and love the pumpkin! How awesome! TFA