Thursday, September 15, 2022

I Am Roses September 2022 Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

 It's the 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge!

We're changing things up a bit, and trying something new for the $30 Prize requirement:

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Please tell your friends and share this challenge. We would love to see more projects from everyone!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I'm back today with another Halloween card. This time I used this adorable image from Conie Fong called Witchy Broomstick Gnome. Isn't she just the cutest witch ever?!! I printed the image on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copic markers including the night sky. I followed a coloring video tutorial HERE on the moonlit sky from Amy Young of Sweet November Stamps. She used green on her sky, but since I colored part of the witch green I went with blue.

COPICS:
Green Skin: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Purple Hair: V01, V15, V17, BV08
Black/Cat: C3, C5, C7, C8, C10
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Broomstick: E42, E44, E47
Broom:Y11, YR21, YR23
Sky: B01, B12, B14, B16, B18, B95, B97, B99, Black

One of the things I love about I Am Roses flowers is that they come in all the colors to coordinate with your project. I used the colors that were in the decorative paper from Doodlebug Design. 
 
 
*************************************


There is a new prize structure!!

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is. I can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers.
 
SEPTEMBER IAR Challenge

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs September 15th - October 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • Five winners will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “September IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

    New Prize requirements:

    Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
    (10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
    (15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

    Prizes up for grabs:

    $30 Voucher

Remember, you have until OCTOBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: