Thursday, September 8, 2022

Jaded Blossom September 2022 Halloween Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2022 Halloween Release Blog Hop. Now if you're here from Candace's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

For today's project, I created two Halloween Gnome Cupcake Toppers. I had so much fun with these! 


I used the Coffin Die with RIP Stamp Set to create the coffin behind the gnomes. Then I used the new Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons with the Girl Gnome Dies and the Gnome Dies to create my Witch Gnome and Vampire Gnome. 



 To create the sign, I used a die from Fall Dies. The sentiments are from the new Bone Chilling Treats Stamp Set. They went with these cupcake toppers perfectly!

 
Do you see the gnome's teeth? I used the cat ears die to create red vampire teeth.

 
***********************************
Here is a recap of all the items released this week. 

Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons $33.99


Gnomie Want Candy $15.99

Gnomie Want Candy Outline Dies $16.99

Bone Chilling Treats $15.99

Bone Chilling Treats Outline Dies $16.99

Halloween Candies grid style $15.99

Ghost Stencil $9.99

*While Supplies Last*

Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp with outline die!
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Nicole

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

16 comments:

Tina Dorrington said...

I’m so excited for this release and I would be so happy to for one of these!

Kim said...

These are spooktakular! And I happen to be a HUGE fan of cupcakes! Lol. I love how you used the cat's ears to make fangs. Very clever! Xo

Beatrice said...

What Spooktacular decorated cupcakes!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely darling gnomes! I LOVE your treats!

J Cochran said...

What a great idea for Halloween parties! I love the way you give the boy gnomes a face in your cards. :D

Debbie said...

Totally adorable cupcake picks 😍

Linda said...

Oh, so sweet are your gnomes on the cupcakes! Simply adorable!!! TFS

jean said...

what little sweetie gnomies ,how adorable

Ravenbriar said...

I love how you colored the witch green and giving the boy gnome a face really changes his appearance. 👍🏻

Sue D said...

fun way to decorate these cute cupcakes.

Denise Bryant said...

I love your cupcake toppers! These are just adorable! Fun project for the hop!

abb0187 said...

Love this idea. I'm having a halloween party and need to make some of these!

CreationsByKlaus said...

I absolutely love the new fall release! Your card is awesome.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great use for those dies, so versatile!!!

Lisa J said...

Omg these are so fun

Mary Holshouser said...

Have a thing about gnomes.
Making them cake toppers is
a great idea. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com