Tuesday, February 15, 2022

TLC Designs Shop: Ben Bot with Sketch-EZ Challenge #107

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today's card features products from TLC Designs. I love the variety carried in the store from stamps to digis to coordinating paper packs and even metal dies! And if you haven't seen yet, they will now be carrying digis from one of my favorite illustrators, Krista Smith. So far she has two digital sets in the store: Gnomeone Like You and Ben Bot

My card follows the monthly Sketch-EZ Challenge #107 using the newly released BEN BOT. Isn't he the sweetest robot ever?!! I printed him on Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Teal Body: BG11, BG13, BG72, BG75, BG78
Red: R35, R37, R39, R59
Gray: C0, C1, C3, C5
Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y23
Purple: V12, V15, V17

I used the Daisy Frame Die to create the panel behind the digital image. Then I fussy cut him and the oil can using scissors and glued them to the white heart paper. My papers are from Doodlebug Design. The foam hearts were in my stash.


*****************************************

Here are the Sketch-EZ Challenge Rules:

*Everyone can play, no purchase necessary to enter the challenge. However, to win you must use a TLC Designs product.
*One random winner (using TLC Designs product of any kind) receives the digital stamp of their choice.
*One Grand prize winner received a digital stamp and a $10.00 discount code to the store!
*To win the grand prize, you must purchase the corresponding bundle from the TLC Designs shop.


We also have a Mix and Match Instagram Hop going on today featuring awesome cards from my fellow DT Sisters! Be sure to head to the TLC Designs Instagram Page for details.


Have a great week!
Rosie

No comments: