Monday, February 28, 2022

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Easter Bunny

 Happy Monday friends! Goodness gracious, how in the world are we at the end of February already? I feel like I sneezed and an entire month flew by. Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous flowers with an adorable Conie Fong bunny that is part of the Easter Bunny Trio. I just love the sweetness of this cute bunny!

COPICS:

Bunny: C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, Colorless Blender
Pink nose/ears: R20
Dark Pink Bow: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV17, RV09
Flowers: RV02, RV04, White Gel Pen
Teal Egg: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
 

I used some patterned paper from Doodlebug Design.
I printed the image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic markers. Then I added ribbon, a bow, and framed the image with beautiful IAR flowers. I love the multicolor R43 flowers! The sentiment is part of the Easter Bunny Trio Digi Set.


Remember, you have until MARCH 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. In case you didn't see the announcement, going forward there will be 5 random winners selected who will receive a $30 Gift Voucher. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: