Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom: Octagon Easter Release Blog Hop!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! We have a special Octagon Easter-themed Release HOP happening at Jaded Blossom today! Now if you're here from Marcia's Blog, you are in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

 For today's project, I made two small Easter Baskets using the new dies...one blue and one pink. I wanted a bigger opening at the top to fit the Easter M&Ms and bunny Sour Patch Kids so I used the Crate Die instead of the Octagon Treat Box Die. And voila....it worked perfectly!
 

I did cut an octagon base in the light blue and light pink to glue the dark blue and dark pink basket die-cut to. After I glued on the gingham scallop border, I trimmed off the top of the exposed octagon base. I then glued the grass, bunny and eggs onto the back of the octagon die-cut panel. Finally, I glued the entire panel to the front of the crate box. For these Easter baskets, I decorated both the front and back side. It also gives you a handle to grab from both sides of the crate box.
 
 



 *******************************************


Here are the two new items released today. Both are available now!

Octagon Treat Box: Easter Add Ons $29.99

Spring Word Dies $26.99

Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Check them all out here.. 

3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Oooo love the bright colors and NEW release!

Michelle said...

These are toooo adorable ! the crate was a cute idea !! ♥

Denise Bryant said...

I love your Easter baskets! They are adorable! Awesome new dies!