Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Greeting Farm February Stamp Feature Day 3: BRING ME SMILES

Happy Friday friends! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the FEBRUARY 2022 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Don't forget about the TGF Blog Hop where 1 lucky person will take home all 3 stamp sets!

To round out the release, Marie created this whimsical floral set called BRING ME SMILES. It has two sentiments, a floral bouquet and individual flower stamps to create some amazing backgrounds. I decided to gold emboss the floral bouquet and sentiment. 

COPICS:
Red: R35, R37, R29
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG75
Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y23, YR23
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Purple: V04, V15, V17, BV08

I used masking tape across the sentiment stamp as I stamped with versamark embossing ink so I could make it two lines to fit the space at the bottom of my card. To finish off the card I added my favorite gold paper from Hobby Lobby as a mat behind the image panel.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: