Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature Day 3: MISS ANYA JINGLE

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the OCTOBER 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

I'm so excited to share today's project with you! I don't normally do a lot of shaped cards, but when I saw this set called MISS ANYA JINGLE I knew they would be cute in a snowglobe! I found a free Snowglobe printable on Creative Fabrica that I used for my template. I printed it out about 7.16 inches and cut it out to get a base image that was close to 5.25 inches tall. Then I cut apart the different elements and traced the parts onto white cardstock. If you want to save time, you could just print the image and cut it out.


 For the glass area, I rubbed Broken China, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink over the paper. Next, I used water and a paintbrush to lighten up the areas to create a glass reflection. Then I splattered white acrylic paint over it and let it dry. I cut the white snow area, added some BG000 Copic Marker squiggles and glued it to the bottom of the globe. I then drew the bottom stand and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R89
Green: G21, G24, G28, G46
Black: C5, C7, C9, Black
White: C00, N0, N2
Bottom of Snowglobe: E23, E25, E27, E29
Silver Metallic Marker 

After reassembling all the snowglobe pieces, I traced the entire globe onto a folded 5.5 x 5.5 card base and cut it out to form a shaped card.



Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: