Monday, October 18, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature Day 2: CHEEKY JOY!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the OCTOBER 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today's set features a gorgeous brand new cheeky who's ready for the holidays. Say hello to CHEEKY JOY! She is so fabulous and lots of fun to color! For my project, I created an embroidery hoop ornament. I haven't created one in a while, and I think they make the perfect gift.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E33, E25
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R89

This time I stamped on some fabric from the Dollar Tree using VersaCraft Black Ink and colored with Copics. It's really thin so it takes really light pressure when coloring. I kept it pretty simple and just added a red bow at the top. 


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie