Friday, October 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom October 2021 Release BLOG HOP!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's OCTOBER 2021 Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Nicole's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
For today's project, I used the stack of sunflowers from the Clear Jar: Fall Add Ons to create a jar wrap and tag for this adorable clear jar I bought from the Dollar Tree. They also had these fabulous paper sunflowers so I included that inside the jar for a cute gift. 
 

 I cut a strip of white cardstock 1.75 x 8.25 inches, stamped the cluster of sunflowers on it, and colored with Copic markers. I also colored the space around the sunflowers with C10 so they would pop more. Then I taped the paper runner around the jar and used one of the large paper sunflowers to cover up the seam.
 
 
To create the circle tag, I used the Circle Internal Scallops Dies 1. I stamped the single sunflower in a yellow ink and colored with lighter Copics. Then I used the sentiment from Pumpkin Picking to stamp Hello Fall. 


And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for 
$136.99


Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99

Freebie Offer: Rotten Pumpkin Juice
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item. Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Rotten Pumpkin Juice

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Candace!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
 

8 comments:

VanessaB said...

I love sunflowers! This project is gorgeous!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a FABULOUS idea! I LOVE the sunflowers!

Sue D said...

So cute--love the sunflowers.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love it, and I think it is a very cool use for the stamps!

Amy C. said...

I love this custom wrap you created for the mason jar. Fabulous job!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the decorated jar! The sunflowers are so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a clever idea. It's a beautiful jar!

Carol Wortman said...

What a cute idea. I cant help but think .... a really cool way to give an unexpected gift card, inside a jar of beautiful cheerful flowers. Thanks for the idea!