Thursday, October 14, 2021

Jaded Blossom October 2021 Release: Sneak Peek Day

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom OCTOBER Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE stamp set called ROTTEN PUMPKIN JUICE. For my project, I stamped the tag size stamp onto orange cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. It was probably the easiest tag I've ever made because the image covers the tag area completely and I didn't do any layering. 


I found this cute jack-o-lantern glass jar at the Dollar Tree. I didn't have anything pumpkin spice, but I did have some pumpkin peanut butter cups and peanut butter whiskey so that's even better in my book, LOL! I have several friends who I know would love receiving this!

**********************************************
Today we are revealing our Freebie Offer!

Rotten Pumpkin Juice

**FREEBIE ALERT**
Free with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday, October 15th - Sunday October 17th. Your order must also include at least 1 new product from this release to qualify.
**while supplies last**

I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more including 1 item from the new release, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What an adorable tag and pumpkin jar!