Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller: NEW RELEASE on APRIL 15th

 Happy Wednesday friends! Rachelle Anne Miller will be releasing new digital stamps on April 15th and let me tell you....they are AWESOME!! Today, my card features this adorable girl and her cute koala friends. This stamp is called KOALA GIRL. 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E47
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Yellow: Y21, Y13, Y11
Pink hearts: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Koalas: N0, N2, N4, R11, Black
Leaves: G24, YG67, G46
Grass: G82
Sky: BG0000

I kept the card pretty simple. The adorable koala paper is a digital file from Etsy. I used the new Jaded Blossom Circle Internal Scallops Die for the shape. The ribbon is from my stash. 


 I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers!
 
 
Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the United States you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: