Thursday, April 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom April 2021 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 4 (FREEBIE)

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom April Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far this week, then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package, which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set called Bust My Buttons. For my project, I created this button shaker card using the sentiment from Bust My Buttons on the Treat Tag Die. I also created shaker card buttons from the button stamps for the Clear Jar Outline Die.


I added real buttons to the tag, along with some of the mini star buttons I created from shrinky dink plastic. The top border of the card was made using one of the dies from Border Dies 2.
 

***************************************

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set!

Bust My Buttons

FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) Friday through Sunday WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: