Friday, April 30, 2021

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Bunny

 Happy Friday everyone! Today, I am showcasing a card featuring the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses flowers with a sweet bunny digi from Conie Fong's Bunny Trio Bundle. Although this trio set was released for Easter, you can use it year round for different occasions. The yellow flowers are the R43 Roses, which I use all the time. They're my favorite for the focal point of my arrangements. Then I added hot pink cherry blossoms, along with small white and mint flowers


 I used an oval scallop die from MFT for the border around the bunny. The cute paper is from Doodlebug Design, and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. To finish off the card I added enamel dots to the two corners.


Remember, you have until MAY 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: