Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom: AUGUST Sneak Peek Day 3: ALL ABOUT THE 80s!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the AUGUST Release at Jaded Blossom. Remember, today is the last day you can purchase the "Gotta Have It All" Package for a discounted price (see details below). This awesome deal includes a 4x6 FREEBIE stamp. It will return to the store on Friday at full price.

 
I can't even begin to tell you about the level of excitement I have for the August Release because...I LOVE the 80s!! The neon colors, the leg warmers, the big hair, and most importantly...the MUSIC!! Today, we are showcasing:

Love the 80s 
  
 
My son LOVES Pop Rocks and I found these different flavored ones on Amazon. I created this gift box for them using the Scallop Caddy Die. I used Distress Oxide Inks to create the colorful background. Then I laid the 80s Stencil on top and used a wet paper towel over the stencil to create the light designs. Next, I stamped the "you make my heart go BOOM" in embossing ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
 
 
I recreated the colors on a 2nd sheet of paper and stamped the image again and heat embossed it so I could cut out the boom box and put it on an action wobble. The boom box shakes!
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

August 2020 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will be return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $117.99

 See you back here tomorrow for more 80s inspired projects!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: