Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Jaded Blossom: AUGUST Sneak Peek Day 2: ALL ABOUT THE 80s!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the AUGUST Release at Jaded Blossom. Starting today you can purchase the entire Release as part of the "Gotta Have It All" Package for a discounted price (see details below). But HURRY, you only have until Wednesday to grab this awesome deal with the discount, which includes a 4x6 FREEBIE stamp.

 
I can't even begin to tell you about the level of excitement I have for the August Release because...I LOVE the 80s!! The neon colors, the leg warmers, the big hair, and most importantly...the MUSIC!! Here are the 2 products the team is showcasing today:

Rainbow Dies and Rainbow Doodle
 
  
My project is a gift set with a card and LEGWARMERS! I totally forgot how much I love legwarmers and then I saw them on Amazon...CRAZY right?!! So of course I got me some bright pink ones. I'm thinking I need a rainbow pair too, LOL!
 
 
I used gold embossing powder to create the outline of the Rainbow Doodle image and Be Happy sentiment on watercolor paper. Then I used a paintbrush and Zig Clean Color Markers to color in the details. For the tag, I cut out the tag shape using the Treat Tag Die. I added splatters of ink onto the tag. Then I cut out the rainbow stripes from watercolor paper, colored the stripes in with the Zig Markers and a paintbrush and glued the rainbow onto the tag.
 
 

 We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

August 2020 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will be return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $117.99

 See you back here tomorrow for more 80s inspired projects!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: