Monday, August 3, 2020

Jaded Blossom: AUGUST Sneak Peek Day 1: ALL ABOUT THE 80s!

Happy Monday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the AUGUST Release at Jaded Blossom. Starting today you can purchase the entire Release as part of the "Gotta Have It All" Package for a discounted price (see details below). But HURRY, you only have until Wednesday to grab this awesome deal with the discount, which includes a 4x6 FREEBIE stamp.

 
I can't even begin to tell you about the level of excitement I have for the August Release because...I LOVE the 80s!! The neon colors, the leg warmers, and most importantly...the MUSIC!! Here are the 4 products the team is showcasing today:

Kawaii 80s, 80s Stencil, Glasses Dies, and Pump Up The Jam


I am soooooo in heaven right now! My project is a gift set with a card and coordinating light-up glasses. I found these blue light up glasses on Amazon. I will tell you that the battery pack unfortunately is wired to the glasses and is NOT detachable. The battery pack also makes a low humming noise when turned on so I can see that being a bit irritating. They are fun though and have 3 different light displays! I used 3 of the 4 products featured today: 
80s STENCIL, GLASSES DIES, and PUMP UP THE JAM

The background was created using Distress Oxide Inks. I spread the ink around first, then laid the stencil on top and used a wet paper towel to pick up the ink in the open areas of the stencil.


  
The best part of this gift set is that I used Glow-in-the-Dark Acrylic Paint on the glasses because the sentiment says, "Let's glow crazy, it's your Birthday!". So much FUN, right?!!


 We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

August 2020 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. Then it will be return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $117.99

 See you back here tomorrow for more 80s inspired projects!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: