Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HAPPY TRAVELS


Happy Wednesday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store yesterday, April 15th and I'm in LOVE with all of them! The first set is called FEELS 3 and features the most adorable little girls full of all sorts of different emotions. Next, is HAPPY TRAVELS and has me dreaming of a tropical get-away with beautiful, sandy beaches. The last set called TINY PLANS SM is full of so many awesome girls ready to embrace different aspects of life. 
 
Today I'm showcasing HAPPY TRAVELS. This summer the hubby and I are celebrating our 20-year Anniversary and he is planning a tropical vacation for us. I knew when I saw these stamps, I had to make something beachy. I grab my Lawn Fawn Polaroid die and decided to create two little scenes. These stamps are so much fun!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y06, Y21, YR23
Green: G14
 
I used papers from different paper pads. The Polaroid frames and sentiments are raised on foam tape for dimension.
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! Don't forget there is a short BLOG HOP going on until the 18th and 1 lucky winner will take home the entire release.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: