Sunday, April 14, 2019

StampingBella: Rosie and Bernie UP UP and AWAY!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Rosie here today sharing another card as Guest Designer for StampingBella! Some of my favorite stamps are from the Rosie and Bernie line....one because my nickname is Rosie, and two I absolutely LOVE unicorns!! When we went on vacation last summer to Europe, I brought a unicorn and took pictures so when I scrapbook them I can use these stamps. :)
This was us in Bled, Slovenia!


For my card today, I used Rosie and Bernie UP, UP,And AWAY. I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored the image with Copic Markers. Next, I fussy cut the image and all the hearts out.

Copics:
Skin: E51, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink Shirt: R81, R83, R85
Unicorn: C2, C1, Colorless Blender, R81, R83, R85
Unicorn Mane: Black, C7, RV04
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG78
Basket: E42, E43, E44
  I knew when I saw this image I wanted to create a scene card, but I also wanted to include the awesome sentiment that comes with this stamp.....so Easel Card to the rescue! The papers are from Kaisercraft Cock-a-doodle Doo paper pad.
 I raised Rosie and Bernie on foam tape. Also, I raise some of the hearts on foam tape and glued the ones further away from the image onto the cloud paper.


Be sure to head over to the StampingBella Store and grab all of your faves. You definitely want to check out the NEW RELEASE too....they are fabulous!

Have a great Sunday!
Rosie

No comments: