Sunday, April 28, 2019

StampingBella Guest Star Sunday: UPTOWN ZODIAC GIRL SAGITTARIUS

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today with my last post as the April Guest for StampingBella. I had an amazing time, and look forward to creating more StampingBella projects throughout the year. A huge THANK YOU to Em, Sandiebella, and all the ladies on the Design Team for giving me this opportunity and being so supportive! It's been awesome!

I love altering those cheap 8x8 wood frames from Walmart and Michaels. I knew when I was collecting the Zodiac Girls that I wanted to customize a frame for each girl. It's going to be a long process, but I can't wait to share each frame when they are finished! Since I'm a December 14th baby, I decided to start with Uptown Zodiac Girl Sagittarius.

 Copics:
Skin: E50, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: Black, C7, BG13
Dress/Boots: BG10, BG32, BG34, BG72, BG75, BG78
Gold Marker

After coloring the image, I painted the 8x8 frame with a couple of coats of Gold Metallic Paint.

 
 I found various zodiac and starry night digital papers on Etsy, and printed them off. Then I cut some 2" x 2" squares and 1.25" x 2" rectangles. I rounded the corners so they fit on the frame correctly. Next I cut out a 3.75" x 3.75" square piece for the center of the frame, and rounded the corners. I heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder. Then I added the glittery foam words and stars.


To finish off the altered frame, I raised Sagittarius on foam tape for extra dimension.


Be sure to head over to the StampingBella Store and grab your Zodiac girl....you're going to love her! These gorgeous girls are versatile for so many different occasions.

Have a great Sunday!
Rosie

No comments: