Sunday, April 21, 2019

StampingBella Guest Star Sunday: ROSIE AND BERNIE Diorama

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back to share another project as Guest Designer for StampingBella. This one again features Rosie and Bernie. Aren't they so adorable! I absolutely LOVE unicorns!

Copics:
Skin: E50, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Unicorn: W0, W2
Unicorn Mane: Black, C7, RV04
For my project today, I decided to create a Diorama. I took an old Chocolate Box and converted the inside to this unicorn scene, adding stamps from Set of Unicorns and Unicorn Sentiment Set and using dies from my stash. The yellow, polka dot trim is ribbon.
This would definitely be my dream world! The Happy Forever words are acrylic sticker letters that I also had in my stash.
Be sure to head over to the StampingBella Store and grab all of your faves. If you're like me you will want all the unicorn ones, LOL!
Have a great Sunday!
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Incredible! What a darling scene!!!