Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: WILD TIME


 
Happy Wednesday everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on JUNE 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. Today, my card features WILD TIME. There is a coordinating Die Set available for purchase also to cut out all of these fabulous images!
 
 Copics:
Bird: C5, C7, Black, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E09
Zebra: C1, C3, C5, C7, Black
Giraffe: Y32,  Y21, YR23, YR24, YR27
 
I used some papers in my stash. The scalloped rectangle frame is from My Favorite Things. I cut out the leaves from a patterned sheet of paper and glued them to the back of the frame. The sky and grass background was watercolored using Zig Markers and watercolor paper.  The sentiment was heat embossed in gold and then cut out using the C.C. Designs Banners Accessories Die.

 
I raised the black frame with the leaves on pop-dots before I attached the watercolor background. This is another favorite set of mine! You can NOW purchase this set in The Greeting Farm Store. See you back here tomorrow for another TGF Stamp Feature!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: