Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: PLAN IT ANYA


Happy Monday everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on JUNE 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. There is currently a short BLOG HOP where one lucky person will win all 4 stamp sets!! The hop ends June 18th at 12pm CST so hurry and play along soon!

Today, my card features PLAN IT ANYA. She's a full size Anya and perfect for all sorts of different projects! I LOVE her, and think she's beautiful!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C2, C7, C9
Glasses: Gold Paint Pen, C1, C2, C3
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Shoes: C5, C7, C9
Sharpie Gold Paint Pen

I used some digtal papers from JennyLDesignsShop called PLANNER GIRL. I also added some gorgeous paper flowers from I AM ROSES! These flowers are beautiful and amazing quality!



Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now! However, you can join in our current Blog Hop to see if you can win all 4 sets! See you back here tomorrow for more TGF goodness.

Have an awesome Monday!
Rosie

No comments: