Friday, April 10, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Cuthbert Heart

TGIF everyone! I hope you have had an awesome week so far! I'm so ready for the weekend! Today I decided to color up this adorable bear called Cuthbert Heart. LOVE him!! He's printed on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Bear: IG5, IG8, IG10
Red: DR3, DR4, DR5, DR6, DR7
White: IG2, IG3, Blender
 
I used some dps from Carta Bella Word of Love 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. The sentiment is from the same paper pad, and the hearts are stickers. :)

A new challenge started yesterday on the LMMS Challenge Blog, and it's an easy one: ANYTHING GOES!! I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps and dies! Barbara is adding some new stamp lines to the store that I think you'll be really excited about!! 
 
 If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waaaaw this is so cute Rosie! love the red-black combo! hugs! Mojca