Monday, April 6, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Birthday Birgitta

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had an awesome weekend! My friend Renate went back to California yesterday so the house is awfully quiet again. I already miss her bunches!!
 
I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using this adorable little girl called Birthday Birgitta from C.C. Designs. She's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Colored with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics (just for the hair).
 Spectrum Noir Markers:

Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Dark Pink: BP1, BP3, BP4, BP7
Light Pink: CR4, CR6
Black: IG5, IG9, IG10, Black
Cupcake: CT1, CR4, CR6, EB3, BT2, BT4, BT5
Hair (COPICS): C5, C7, Black
 
My decorative papers are from a new pad I recently purchase and it's GORGEOUS!! It's called Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. The awesome sentiment is my go-to for birthdays and it's from Mama Elephant Make a Wish Clear Stamp Set. I used the By DIEzyne Double Circles and By DIEzyne Stitched Circles to cut out the sentiment. The ribbon and flowers were in my stash.
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have an awesome week!

Rosie :)

1 comment:

Joey said...

This is stunning! gorgeous colours and design. Jo x