Wednesday, April 29, 2015

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals Baker Nancy

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Rosie here to share my latest card with you! I'm using a lot of C.C. Design products on this card today too!

Did you know that we started a new Clean and Simple SKETCH Challenge yesterday? It goes until May 25th! You can view the CAS Sketch and the rules HERE!!

 

For my image I used this cutie patootie called Roberto's Rascals Baker Nancy. She's perfect for those birthday cards!!

2015-04-29 Baker Nancy (closeup)
Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Hat/Apron: IG2, IG3, IG5, CT3, GB5
Dress/Socks: BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5
Shoes: IG3, IG5, IG8, IG10, GB5
Cake: CR3, CR5, CR6, LY1, BT2, BT3, BT5, CT3, OR2, DR1

I used the sketch for my card, but placed the banners on the opposite side of the card. The banners were cut out using By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Flags 2. The opening for the sentiment was cut out using By DIEZyne Dies Stitched Brackets. I used sentiment from two different stamp sets: AmyR HB2U Sentiments and Pollycraft Birthday Sentiments.

2015-04-29 Baker Nancy (full view)
Be sure to head to the C.C. Designs Store to snag some wonderful stamps, dies and embossing folders. You will LOVE them!! And don't forget to join us in the CAS Challenge!

Rosemarypost 


2 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

Oh this is so cute Rosemary! I thought the hat and apron were paper peiced! They are so perfect. TFS Lizzy

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cutey image and card you have created! sure to bring lots of smiles! :)