Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Stamping Bella: PENGUIN FAMILY

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm back today for Stamping Bella featuring a digital stamp set called Penguin Family. If you follow me then you know I love penguins just as much as I love unicorns! And this adorable penguin family is having so much fun out in the snow, especially the girl penguin on the left who has rolled her brother up into a snowball, LOL!
 
 
I LOVE that Stamping Bella carries stamps that are complete scenes, because once they are colored up they become the focal point of your card. You really don't need to add anything extra. I placed a black card mat behind the scene, and kept it easy and simple so the image shines on it's own. 
 
 
Be sure to check out the Stamping Bella Store because they recently released 10 Christmas Digital Images so you have plenty to choose from for your holiday cards! They also carry some of the best rubber stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: