Happy Friday friends! Today, I'm featuring a digital stamp from Stamping Bella called Merry Everything Snowglobe. Aren't those penguins so cute around the snowman? And to top it all off, I made it into a shaker card!
To create the shaker, I printed the image twice. I colored up one image. On the 2nd image I cut around the snowglobe and outer penguin with scissors. Then I used a craft knife to cut around the inside. I glued clear acetate to the inside of the hole, and layered up some foam tape around the perimeter. For the inside shaker bits, I used Doodlebug Design Bitty Bubbles Shakers, and some clear acetate snowflakes from my stash.
Be sure to check
out the Stamping Bella Store because they recently released 10 Christmas
Digital Images so you have plenty to choose from for your holiday cards! They also carry some of the best rubber stamps!
Hugs,
Rosie
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment