Happy Monday Friends! It's time for a new Mini House Release over at Jaded Blossom! We have a few new items available! Check them out HERE!
For my project today, I created a card featuring a young couple moving into their new home! I used dies from both Gnome Dies: House Add Ons (packing boxes, house key) and House Slider Die (window). The sentiment is from the New Home Stamp Set + Outline Dies.
To create the girl gnome, I used: Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons, Gnome Dies: Bride and Groom Add Ons (arms with hands), Gnome Dies: Motorcycle Add Ons (head scarf), Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 2 (legs), and Gingerbread Faces Stamp Set (face). To create the boy gnome, I used: Gnome Dies: Gnome Face Add Ons 1, Gnome Dies: Bride and Groom Add Ons (arms with hands), Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 1 (hat), Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 2 (shirt/shorts/legs), and Gingerbread Faces Stamp Set (face).
The puppy is from Bicycle and Friends Die. I used a craft knife to cut a slit along the two box panels to add the puppy so it looks like he's popping out of the box. The girl, boy, and puppy box are raised on foam tape for extra dimension.
Thanks so much for checking out my project! I'll be back tomorrow with another one.
Our Mini Brick Stencil is FREE with package purchase only. This stencil is perfect to use on the new House Slider Die.
Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment