Sunday, May 19, 2024

The Greeting Farm May 2024 Stamp Feature Day 3: HOT & SUNNY

Happy Monday friends! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the May 2024 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Big Anya with her popsicle and Ian with his cold soda are ready to enjoy some outdoor activities in this last set called HOT & SUNNY. I did some masking and stamped Anya and Ian directly on the Copic Xpress It Cardstock and used Copics to color in everything for this one layer card.


Then I stamped the popsicle and soda bottle separately, fussy cut them out and glued them to the card. The sentiment is part of the stamp set. 


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations.

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Bo Gilmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Rosie. I your card is really great. I love how you brought these kids to life. I love your coloring. I wish I could shade and blend like you do.