Wednesday, May 15, 2024

The Greeting Farm May 2024 Stamp Feature Day 1: BIRTHDAY DOGS

Happy Thursday friends! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the May 2024 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Don't forget to participate in the Blog Hop for a chance at winning all 3 new sets!

Today's set is called BIRTHDAY DOGS, and features the cutest puppies ready to paw-tay with love and licks! It comes with two different dog images, along with a couple accessory stamps, and 3 sentiments. I showcased the entire stamp set on this slimline card. I love how DT Elisabete cut the row of 4 dogs into 2 separate images to add alongside the dogs with the cake so I did the same. The puppy on the far right cracks me up! I added a bone to the dog's mouth next to him to justify the side stank eye, hahahaha!


The clouds were made using a stencil and Distress Oxide Ink. I cut pattern paper for grassy area. I raised the grass, presents, and puppy images on foam tape for extra dimension.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! See you back here tomorrow for day 2 of Stamp Features!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: