Friday, May 10, 2024

Jaded Blossom: HELLO MY FRIEND

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today with my latest card featuring some wonderful products from Jaded Blossom. For the month of May, Jaded Blossom is spotlighting two stamp sets: Happy Hello and Happy Hello Add Ons 2. There is even a bundle deal to purchase the stamp sets with their coordinating outline dies for a bigger discount. I love these two sentiment sets because they are so versatile and perfect for so many different occasions!

I used both sentiment sets on this card. The "Hello" is from Hello Add Ons 2, and the "My Friend" is from Happy Hello. The gnome is from Buzzing with my Gnomies. I cut several of the Circle Internal Scallops Die and glued them together to raise the black circle frame. The cloud paper was cut out using the Stitched Circled Dies which fit behind the scallop frame perfectly. I wanted the gnome to look like he was popping out of the circle so I cut off his bottom half and raised the flower on foam tape so it pops out of the black circle.


The white panel was cut out using Rectangle Dies 2, and then framed by a black piece of cardstock cut to 4 x 5.25. The white card base is A2 size (4.25 x 5.5)


Remember, you have until June 1st to play along in the Jaded Blossom Anything Goes Challenge for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: