Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Greeting Farm November 2023 Stamp Feature Day 2: SWEATER COUPLE

 Happy Friday! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the November 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Remember, we have a Blog Hop going on until the 18th, and 1 lucky person will take home all 3 stamp sets!

Today, Anya, Ian, and their kitty are outside enjoying the cooler weather and the colorful leaves in this next set called SWEATER COUPLE. I love that all 3 are in coordinating sweaters! I stamped the characters on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored in parts of the image with Copic Markers. Then I stamped the images again on patterned paper, fussy cut the sweaters out and glued them onto my colored images. I usually make the couple look like me and Paul, but this time I colored them to look like my son and his girlfriend.


I mixed and matched various patterned papers to create this scene from their sweaters, to the leaf background, and the wood pattern at the top of the card to mimic a tree branch. I tore green paper for the grass, but the paper was too bright so I used markers to make the green darker.

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! The last day of Stamp Features will resume on Monday.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: