Friday, November 3, 2023

Jaded Blossom: PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON!

Happy Friday everyone! It's November, and of course all things pumpkin! I love this time of year because of all the holidays, and it also means pumpkin spice season! Today, I used the XL Topper Die to create a bag topper for these pumpkin spice marshmallows. The 5x5 inch clear bags are also from Jaded Blossom.

 
To create this scene, I used the Wheelbarrow Die with the Wheelbarrow Dies: Fall Add Ons. For the pumpkins, I cut the base with the stem from kraft cardstock and colored in the stems with Copic Markers E43, E47, E49. Next, I die-cut just the pumpkins from orange cardstock and added some shading using Copics YR04, YR07, YR09. I then glued the orange pumpkins to the base pumpkin and didn't have to cut any stems separately. The sentiment is from the Sunflowers For Sale Stamp Set

I used Broken China Distress Oxide Ink to create the sky/cloud background and tore a piece of green cardstock to create the grassy area.


Remember, you have until November 4th to play along in the Jaded Blossom Slanted Sentiment Challenge
for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Lauren from California, I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer & hsv 1/2 and diabetes, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Jekawo herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Jekawo cures my breast cancer,hsv,diabetes which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Jekawo herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT THE GREAT HEALER DR JEKAWO EMAIL / drjekawo@gmail.com.
Thank you administrator.