Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Jaded Blossom: BLACK FRIDAY SALE & NEW RELEASE!

 Happy Tuesday everyone! It's time for the Jaded Blossom Black Friday Sale & New Release!

Jaded Blossom is releasing a few new items!

For my project today, I used the Build A Booth Die and Build A Booth: Treat Box Add Ons with the new Build A Booth: Christmas Characters Add Ons to create this Santa Booth. It holds some adorable milk chocolate Santas that I found at Walmart. 


Normally, the Build A Booth Die has an opening in the middle. But I wanted to give my Santa a face, so I cut a rectangle to fit behind the mustache and hat trim and colored it with E000 for the skin tone. 
 

I used the small circle die included in the new Build A Booth: Christmas Characters Add Ons to die-cut the black eyes. Then I used a white gel pen to add the pupil highlights.
 

I used some red patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Knit Picky for his hat. Isn't he adorable?! I love how he turned out. I was also going to add Liquid Applique to make the trim and pom pom of his hat fluffy and I forgot, LOL!
 
 
*********************************************
Don't forget we also have our Black Friday sale going on! This is your chance to stock up on your favorite Jaded Blossom Stamps, Stencils, and Dies! They only have a sale twice a year....once in July and NOW for Black Friday. If you miss this chance, the next sale won't be until next summer!!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items!
 
 
Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: