Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Greeting Farm June 2023 Stamp Feature Day 2: A LITTLE MESSAGE

 Happy Wednesday friends! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the June 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

This next set called A LITTLE MESSAGE is one of my faves from this release! The little winking girl is so sweet! I am always needing sentiments, and I love that this set has 9 of them included! 


The cute paper is from Doodlebug Design. It was a perfect match! I used a My Favorite Things border die to create the scallop edge. The little bunny, stack of envelopes, and trio of hearts are all included as accessory images.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! See you back here tomorrow for day 3 of Stamp Features!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: