Friday, June 23, 2023

Jaded Blossom Beach Mini Release!

 Happy Friday friends! It's time for the Beach Mini Release at Jaded Blossom. I am so excited about this fabulous release! When you love the amazing products coming out, it's so much fun creating with them! My creative juices really kicked in with these Beach add ons.

For my first card, I created a surfing gnome! Isn't he fun?!! I used the Ocean Waves Stencil to create the ocean and then fussy cut around the wave design. The Shell Stencil was used on the sandy beach. I'm loving that Large Palm Tree Die! The sentiment is from the new Ahoy Gnomie Stamp Set. To create his arms and legs, I used the Gnome Dies: Leg Add Ons. The surfboard, crab, and the gnome's hat are from the new Gnome Dies: Beach Add Ons. 

For my 2nd card, I created a girl gnome on her flamingo floatie surrounded by some adorable fish. I used the Ocean Waves Stencil again for the water and fussy cut 3 panels to create the ocean layers. The Mermaid Stencil (FREEBIE) was used on her swimsuit and on the fish.


*********************************************

No comments: