Friday, June 30, 2023

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Easter Bunny Gnome Bundle

 Happy Friday friends! I'm ending the month of June with another adorable bunny from Conie Fong. This cutie is from the Easter Bunny Gnome and Sentiment Bundle. The great thing about digis is that you can make the image as large as you want and crop it however you want. For this bunny I tilted his body a little and printed him in the bottom corner of my paper.

 
Isn't he just the cutest?! I went with a light pink color scheme, and used some pale pink R43 peonies, white cherry blossoms, unicorn carnations, small white flowers, and mini light pink roses. 

 
Remember, you have until JULY 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: