Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Greeting Farm April 2023 Stamp Feature Day 3: HELLO

Happy Thursday friends! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the April 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today's set is called HELLO and features the word "hello" in various fonts. It also comes with several add-on sentiments to create a phrase. I knew I wanted to use the dog inside the box from the stamp set All Work No Play and put it on an action wobble, but I was a little stumped on the card design. My friend, Renate, came to the rescue and suggested I try to create a scene of the dog throwing the letters out of the box. I took on her challenge and this is what I came up with...

 
Using pattern paper, I created a living room scene. I stamped the word HELLO on white cardstock using green ink and blue ink to coordinate with the floral paper and fussy cut each letter apart. I created an action strip using white cardstock and drawing black lines. I raised the action strip and the letter H on foam tape.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: