Monday, April 24, 2023

Jaded Blossom April Showers Mini Release!

 Happy Monday friends! It's time for the April Showers Mini Release at Jaded Blossom. I am so excited about this fabulous release! When you love the amazing products coming out, it's so much fun creating with them! My creative juices really kicked in with these weather add ons.

For my first card, I created a male gnome in his rain gear ready to bring out the sun on a rainy day. The background was created using the new Diagonal Card Mat along with some pattern paper.


The cloud is from the new Gnome Dies: Weather Add On. I colored it with some gray Copics and then raised it on foam tape. The sentiment is from Rainy Days which is cut out using the Rainy Days Outline Dies. I also raised the gnome and sentiment on foam tape for extra dimension.


On my 2nd card for this release, I created a girl gnome with a umbrella who's been swept up into the rain by a strong gust of wind. Isn't her pineapple pattern umbrella cute? To create the background, I used the Raindrop Stencil (on sale in the shop!) and Distress Oxide Ink on light blue paper. I then cut a white panel using the cloud border die in the Border Dies 2 Set, inked it up using some Copic Markers, and added to the top of the card with foam tape.


I gave my girl gnome a little face, and used the leg die included in the Weather Add Ons to create her arms. The sentiment is from the Rainy Days Stamps Set.
 

*********************************************


We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies: Weather Add Ons $33.99

Diagonal Card Mat Die $19.99

Rainy Days $15.99

Rainy Days Outline Dies $16.99

We also have a select few items on sale that go with our release. 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.


 
Have a great week, and grab your favorites before they sell out!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: