Thursday, April 13, 2023

Jaded Blossom April 2023 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2023 New Release Blog Hop! Now, if you're here from Jamie's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

  For my project, I used the XL Topper Die and the 5x5 Clear Bags to create this Cinco de Mayo treat bag. I found some gummy assortment packs on Amazon that fit perfectly with the release this month! These gummy packs come with a taco, tortilla chips, red pepper, corn, and a cola bottle gummy (not pictured).
 
 
I am so in love with the cactus from the Let's Fiesta Stamp Set that I had to use him again for my blog hop project. This time around, all of my images got a pair of googly eyes! Aren't they hilarious?!!


These are all the new sets I used for this bag topper:
Let's Fiesta Stamp Set
Let's Fiesta Die Outlines
Gnome Dies: Cinco de Mayo Add Ons (small cactus & pinata)
Build A Booth: Taco Add Ons (taco and red pepper garland)
Cinco de Gnomo Stamp Set (sentiment)


***************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?

Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99

FREEBIE OFFER: MOROCCAN STENCIL
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

10 comments:

J Cochran said...

I really like the treat bag topper! It's super Spicy!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Where did you find those matching treats! How clever and cute!

Julie said...

This is one of the dies I don't have. The XL treat topper is a necessity. I love this Spicy project :)

Rebecca G said...

Love this topper, it is so cute!!

Cheryl Wells said...

Awesome coloring on this card - I LOVE it!!!

Denise E said...

SO many cute cards, and I love the bag topper! It's adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Susan R. said...

What a fun topper! Great treats!

sharon g said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the cactus all dressed up. What a great way to show off the new goodies.

Sue D said...

This is so fun--love it!

Valerija said...

Such an amazing project. Great idea.
Valerija xx