Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Jaded Blossom May 2022 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 3

 Happy Wednesday Friends! Today we are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom May 2022 Release. This release has a patriotic theme and once again I'm so excited about all the stamps and dies! Be sure to check out the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal.

On the Jaded Blossom Blog, we are showcasing the American Flag Stamp Set. I created a tag for this candy idea that looks like a flag. Unfortunately, I didn't have any white chocolate to coat one of the strips of red Twizzlers for the red and white stripes. But this gives you the general idea of what you can do.
 
I stamped the flag image on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored it in with Copic Markers. Then ! fussy cut the image out. Next, I traced a border around my cut out image onto black cardstock. In the upper left corner I traced a circle so I could have a little tab to thread the twine through.


The sentiment is part of the American Flag Stamp Set. I used one of the dies from Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut the frame around the sentiment. I added it on top of the flag with foam tape for added dimension.


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

May 2022 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Set 

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $121.99

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing  1 New Stamp Set. 
 
 

No comments: