Friday, May 20, 2022

Jaded Blossom May 2022 Patriotic Release BLOG HOP!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May 2022 Patriotic Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Nicole's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
For today's project, I used several of the new sets to create this 4th of July party favor. 
 

 I found these fabulous gnome pails at the Dollar Tree. I poured some rice into the bottom to add some weight and then placed a circular piece of floral foam inside to stick the skewers in. 

 
 To create that adorable, cute gnome, I used the Gnome Dies with the Gnome Dies: Patriotic Add Ons. I made paper rosettes by cutting my paper into 1.50 x 12 inch strips and scoring every 1/2 inch. Then I glued the Stars and Stripes Candies *Grid Style* circles in the middle to hold them together. I created a flag using the American Flag Stamp Set and glued it to a bamboo skewer. Then I taped it to the back of the Pop Rocks.


 
Here's a close up of my Patriotic Gnome.


***********************************

And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $109.99


Regular Price for the Release Package is $121.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Jamie!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

9 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is soooo fun! I LOVE the pop rocks idea! This patriotic release is AMAZING!

Marystamp said...

Love your Slimline ideas

Danyelle Dillon said...

Wow you guys truly amaze me with your awesome talents! I love that you added eyes to the gnome! Super adorable! Wow I haven't had pop rocks candy since I was a kid! I love your card! Very well done!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Fabulous cards!

Brenda said...

This Patriotic Pop Rock Gnome Pail Would Make A Wonderful 4th of July Centerpiece!! Such a great idea!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun pail filled with goodies! This would make a good centerpiece! The gnome is so cute!

Melissa Leftrick said...

What a fun creation!! Love this!

Mary Holshouser said...

Going to be a great party.
The favors will set the tone.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

This is so fun--my grandchildren would love this.