Monday, May 30, 2022

I Am Roses + Diamond Press Friendship Slimline Card Kit

 Happy Monday friends! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features this fabulous card kit from Diamond Press called Friendship Slimline Card Kit. I love that this kit comes with card bases, sentiments, and embellishments....everything you need to put a well-coordinated card together quickly. And it works perfectly with the beautiful flowers from I Am Roses!


I combined some light blue daisies and tulip bulbs with some peach colored flowers, cherry blossoms, and small flowers. I don't usually pair these colors together, but I love how it came together with this butterfly card base. I raised the sentiment on foam tape for extra dimension.


Remember, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: