Friday, April 29, 2022

Jaded Blossom: MINI SCHOOL RELEASE Day 2!

 Happy Friday friends! We have a Mini School Release at Jaded Blossom...just in time for all those upcoming graduations and year-end teacher appreciation gifts! This year my niece is graduating from high school. I feel like she should still be 12 years old, LOL! In honor of her upcoming special day, I used the new products to create this graduation card.


These Gnome Die Add Ons bring a huge smile to my face! I'm loving each one that comes out!! I used the previously released Girl Gnome Dies to create the girl. I colored in the hat portion of the body die-cut so I could give her a face and glued the graduation hat higher up. The large hair bows came from the Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons.


****************************************


We have a bunch of fun new items available!! 

Gnome Dies: School Add Ons $19.99

Gnome Dies: Number Add Ons $19.99

Happy Graduation $15.99

Happy Graduation Outline Dies $16.99

School Candies Grid Style $15.99



Calculator is FREE with all Mini School Release Package purchases. 
It can not be purchased separately at this time.


Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! You can check out the other design team projects by using the links below. 

No comments: