Monday, April 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom April 2022 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1

Happy Monday Friends! Today we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom April 2022 Release. I'm so excited about this release because we are introducing a girl gnome to the line up!! If you are a gnome lover like me then this release is a MUST HAVE!! Be sure to check out the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal.

On the Jaded Blossom Blog, we are showcasing GIRL GNOME DIES, GNOME DIES: SPRING ADD ONS, MOTHER'S DAY Stamp Set, and MOTHER'S DAY Outline Dies. I had so much fun creating this adorable ladybug girl gnome! I cut the pieces from Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored in each piece with Copic Markers. I LOVE the detail and shading you get using markers! Isn't she the cutest ladybug ever?!!

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E23, E27, E29
Red: R24, R35, R37, R39
Black: C3, C5, C7, C10, Black
Brown on Mushroom: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44

I found the ladybug paper pack on Amazon. The sentiment came from the new Mother's Day Stamp Set. I masked off the top and bottom of the sentiment so I could stamp the word "amazing" in black. Then I masked off the center of the sentiment so I could heat emboss the "For My" and "Mother" in white embossing powder on the black stripes. 
 

*********************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $165.99

April 2022 Release will include:

4 - New 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Die Sets
5 - New Outline Die Sets
1 - New 3 x 4 Stamp Set
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set + Outline Die FREEBIE

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Thursday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $188.99

-----------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing  2 New Die Sets, 1 New Stamp Set, and 1 New Outline Die!

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!