Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Jaded Blossom April 2022 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 2

 Happy Tuesday Friends! Today we are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom April 2022 Release. I'm so excited about this release because we are introducing a girl gnome to the line up!! If you are a gnome lover like me then this release is a MUST HAVE!! Be sure to check out the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal.

On the Jaded Blossom Blog, we are showcasing CONGRATULATIONS Stamp Set + OUTLINE DIES and the SENTIMENT STRIP DIES. Since I'm loving the girl gnome, I had to color her up again. This time, I added a sweet face and a hat/flower from the Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons to this awesome gal for a Retirement Card.
 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E00, E21, E11
Hair: N0, N2, N4
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23

To create the inked background, I cut a circle from a piece of scrap cardstock to use as my stencil mask. I laid it on top of my card base. Then I added ink to the circle opening using the clouds from Border Dies 2 and the grass from Mushroom Dies
 
 

*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $165.99

April 2022 Release will include:

4 - New 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Die Sets
5 - New Outline Die Sets
1 - New 3 x 4 Stamp Set
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set + Outline Die FREEBIE

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Thursday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $188.99

-----------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing  1 New Die Set, 1 New Stamp Set, and 1 New Outline Die!
 

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Adorable! I Love the colors!