Thursday, March 17, 2022

The Greeting Farm March Stamp Feature Day 3: MINI-REMIX WILD

 Happy Friday everyone! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the MARCH 2022 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Don't forget about the TGF Blog Hop where 1 lucky person will take home all 3 stamp sets!

Today we are showcasing the cutest set ever called MINI-REMIX WILD. I love this set!! I can see so many uses for it. Today, I made a bookmark for my friend. She picked the image and wanted her hair to be black. The rest of the design was up to me. 

 
The paper came from The Paper Studio Pretty in Palms 6x6 Paper Pad. I giggled on the "blah blah blah" paper and had to use it for her bookmark, LOL! She LOVED it!


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

ADORABLE card!!! LOVE all the new stamps

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is sooo cute! I LOVE the pink and black combo!